Saturday, May 2, 2009

SoRRy..

Of all my problems i have one that i have yet to deal with... that is to make friends with those i once been bitter but now forgiven...

My ego permits not for me to lower myself and say 'let's be friends' hmm.. probably coz I've once expected high of them, i do usually('till now) have high expectations of my friends... and then get disappointed -once disappointed it's hard for me to put trust to them again. i dont know why... I have quite a handfull of people whom i experience this with..

To these people believe me i'm sorry... i want to make it up to you but- you know how ego and respect can effect a person. especially me...

It's been a while since i posted any mind juggling and boggling things on this blog..maaf yup readers....??

1 comment:

  1. like seriously, who are those people? :D
    i hope im not one of them :)

    ReplyDelete