Monday, October 26, 2009

crashed the wedding

This entree is dedicated to my kempunan-ness to type..lol. No reason at all. It's just i feel like i weally2 want to type....

When i say.... I love you, I like you, I dig you, I drool over you.... I mean it, I really do... But hey dont be so serious.... Cos life is just a simple yes or no....

I wont cry if you say-Not intrested... I was just trying to be honestla... Letting myself to b free...
Haishh2 people....

You do good, u get better. U do bad it'll come n eat u up... S.I.M.P.L.E...

Huuu. Or maybe its just me who thinks life is simple cos I dont get the complicated side of this so called 'complicated life'....

But hey... If it keeps me and everyone around me smiling.., Wut d heck.. :)

Title: has no real relation with content except 'love'...

No comments:

Post a Comment