Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ms. Speaks lot??

Maybe... just maybe... I talk a little bit too much lately. and lately I mean since my semester 2. Despite hating a few handful people who talks too much, I'm becoming one too... I don't know whether it's a good thing or bad-at times it seems like an improvement, cos back then I didn't speak much.. Instead I talked to myself a lot... I know its sad...

Neways, I still think its kinda baaad... Typing a lot and posting up lotsa entree in the blog already shows something.Perhaps i should start to slow down a bit.

However I have no intention of changing my impulsive actions and behaviour... :D

Any words of wisdom people??

NoteToYou:I'm Serious,advise me.. :D

1 comment:

  1. Thats why we are blogging rite?
    So we can blab a LOT.
    Without making any noise!
    Huhu

    :P

    ReplyDelete