Saturday, April 24, 2010

feeling wut they feel

Its exam week for all UiTM-ians people!! Aaaaaaa.... :O

I did my exam and i find it quite OK, but A is still in the mist -.-

Anyways, few of my friends faced a 'Never Seen Before' type of question on the exam...

Most of 'em... actually ALL of 'em are not expecting any favourable marks....
My friends were really really down...

  • One cried
  • Another is expecting being dismissed, having this paper repeated for the 3rd time....
  • Another is smiling with his hopes are being crushed deep inside
  • One just won't say anything- went out and ruined himself

Somehow all this unhappy and unhealthy vibes gets into me.... makes me feel so bad, feel like huggin them... i feel bad, really bad cos i cant seem to help them...

Arrggghh... it sucks when you realy want to make it better for one person but you realy can't do anything but watch and just try helping them emotionally cos you can't help them in reality.... :(

Ps: i love you guys!! Please be here next sem.... Lets promise to do it better...

NoteToSelf: you're gonna die of inhalling too much apple blossom perfune.... x.X

No comments:

Post a Comment