Monday, April 5, 2010

Friend that I cherish

To you my dear friend:




somehow;
you've always been the person who'd know how to react at moments of importance...

always knew what i wanted best..

been there for me, making sure i was making the right decision

even made it look not so bad when its the wrong one....

you were that one person i couldn't believe i let myself to...



you were that one person i weirdly admired and inspired..

quietly impressed and respect...

in so many ways you've wow-ed me but kept it shush-ed...

from the little details of a broken seashell..

to as significant of cupcake n lolipop issue...

lets just say you were that sunshine after each and every of my rain storm


but that is how it used to be...

now, somehow... you've gone cold

saying you're getting old

i hate that stone crusted heart of yours now

the 'its me that matters' attitude..

and i definitely still hate your broken promises and words...

If it didn't mean anything to you, then don't even think about mentioning it...

No comments:

Post a Comment