Sunday, May 2, 2010

Beep! Beep! write write write...


Road Runner!!! Beep beep!
Heeee....

Lately I have such high hyper feeling in my body... like a non stop but small scale adrenalin rush in me..... Like a hyper active kid...

Makes me wanna jump n run around....

Also lately been feelin like wanna write write write, share share share bout what i find significant in life, even when it's not significant to others....

It may be;
  1. the side effect of not having enough sleep
  2. that my mind knows i have no hopes in acing my exams
  3. my current obsession with the character road runner
  4. or maybe just perhaps I'm stressed with my cooped up and that my life is dedicated to things that sacrifices my holidays....
  5. also maybe because I'm determined to talk less than before- x nak bebel2 dah so these words are trying to get out of me, expressing themselves... perhaps... :)
I'm picking the road runner obsession, it sounds much more optimistic.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment