Saturday, July 10, 2010

Am i lost or sumthin???

yes that is the title for this entry... I am reconsidering my position of a human being... No i'm not thinkin that i'm a runaway mystical unicorn who is able to morph a few millions years ago.random? yes, I guess...

What I am reconsidering is, what do i want, what do I really want and need... Lately, I am empty about my purpose, decision and steps. I jadi x keruan tau tak on everything, I lost the feeling of being secured about myself..

I hate insecurities its uncomfortable, ridiculous, makes me bite my nails and makes me crave for choccies n candies...

I miss the "self-indulged-ignorant-yet-confident-and-secured-of-oneself-being" person that i once was....

Could this be a phase of growing up?? could it?


Do all grown ups get lost in the middle while they're on the way to the right path???

1 comment: