My fav snack. My simplest snack too. :D
- 1 small loaf - bread (need not to be fresh, i even usually use collect leftover bread)
- 1 cup - margerine (salted)
- 1/2 cup - sugar
- Heat the margerine, untill they melt like oil. Pour into a bowl.
- take the pastry brush and brush the margerine onto the breads; make sure you cover them all around, or sugar won't stick, or worse they won't have taste.
- pour sugar into a bowl and toss the bread sticks in.
- place the breads onto your baking pan/ sheet.
- bake them at 160'C for aroun 15m untill they get to golden-brown shade.