Only 3 out of 9 came but we had a fun time sharing each others' life insights and got to see things in a new perspective.
Things I got out of it:
- Social anxiety? Go to more social events, it is not as bad as you think it is.
- Long term goals, mid term goals & short term goals- a bit of structure doesn't hurt anyone.
- Planning- plan helps with direction but don't make it absolute and be too rigid.
- It is never too late to experience what life has to offer.
- Be open to experiences and don't be afraid of opportunities.
- Go out & go hard but don't lose yourself.
- You'll fail more than you succeed, but it will be worth every bruise you get.
- Good decisions come from good experience, good experience comes from bad decisions.